Today.. I pulled the trigger...

WayCool

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I finally pulled the trigger.. Samsung Focus on the way ! Will give AT&T a try for a month and see how the service works out compared to VZW...realistically I should have done this four months ago..

I do hope VZW eventually pulls it's head out.. but I have little hope.. In fact if , in the next month they release the Trophy maybe I'll stay.. But my guess is not.. given the device will be like $400 off contract.. and I'm not too interested being locked to VZW for another 2 years given their track record..

If I do stay with VZW I can always keep the Focus as a MP3/Zune/Gaming device :)

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
You will love the Focus. As stated before here, I did a two month stint with AT&T but couldn't afford the $83 a month.

swantonsoup

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm on a family plan with 4 lines so if I switch to AT&T it would reduce my family plan by $10 and my new bill would be a lot more. So, I gotta stick with VZ.

But, I'm jealous of your new WP7 phone (and your NoDo update circa today!)

WayCool

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Its .. freakin awesome ! Having trouble putting this phone down !!

Hold out swantonsoup ! Thats my advice... its definitely worth it ! The OS is amazing.. and beautiful !

Nodo update needing some attention.. but got it all done :) Nice !

camaroguy

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I am currently testing out a an HD7 on T-Mobile. They have a pretty sweet unlimited everything plan going right now.

First impressions. I LOVE the OS. I have not had any real problems at all (4 days in). This phone may be just too big though, and the batt life is pretty bad (well documented). Basically it will come down to the T-Mobile signal strength in various locations to decide if I will ultimately switch or not. Maybe the size of this phone and batt life too...I think the Trophy would be better for me on both fronts, though the phone itself wont be as pretty :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OFFSET