May 26 release date

WayCool

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Kinda like getting your parents worn out chevy chevette as your first car... You're excited to have wheels.. but.. prolly not gonna brag to your friends that got a new camaro ;)

All I can say is.. its about d*mn time... still shaking my head at VZW ..

Anyone see an off contract price ?

Reactions: Gungzwei

Gungzwei

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Well... guess I should go back to being productive at work.
Oh! Wait! I can read all of the app reviews that will mean something to me now!

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Lol, that's a good thing. Not sure what's going on but VZW website seems to be having some problems. It's saying it's temporarily down.
Dunno, I got a good feeling about this phone. Probably the best first sales week of any WP device. Verizon does not deserve it, but my guess is they will be pleasantly surprised despite their obstinace.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

msft_tinkering

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
Funny guy. You know what I ment. There has to be one of those fragmented google phones that has the same form factor an accessories as the Trohpy, no?

MicrosoftNorthstar

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Dunno, I got a good feeling about this phone. Probably the best first sales week of any WP device. Verizon does not deserve it, but my guess is they will be pleasantly surprised despite their obstinace.

Hoping Tony Melone can eat his words. I think the Xbox offer is going to substantially help; wouldn't be surprised if it was Microsoft's initative.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
so what accessories already out there work with the Trophy? I'm talking belt clips here people.
Well the Verizon HTC Trophy is identical in size to the HTC Trophy released last October. I am sure there are hard shells and screen savers but have not seen hard shell belt clips for any WP phone yet. Plenty of cases though. The phone size is pretty standard.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

Adiliyo

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Funny guy. You know what I ment. There has to be one of those fragmented google phones that has the same form factor an accessories as the Trohpy, no?

not that it will help you find anything in a B&M store, but the trophy has been on sale in europe for a while now, and the verizon version should be the exact same size, so anything made for that will (should) work for it.

the internets always have a better deal than verizon anyways... :)

here's what a quick google search turned up...gotta love amazon!

http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&ind...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU1548203

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss