May 26 release date

Xplode22

May 10, 2011
Visit site
I can still hardly wait. I am totally pumped. My 11 year old son has been waiting - fairly - patiently waiting for this release for a month now because he is getting my old android phone.

Sakic26

May 12, 2011
Visit site
When I called verizon, they told me I can order it the 26th but won't get it until the 2nd of june. If that's true, its bogus and no real reason to order online if I have to wait anyways.

Vallos

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
With the lack of knowledge Verizon had/has concerning the release of this phone, they would be the last people I would listen to about anything related to this phone.

Last edited:

Vallos

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I have had overnight shipping twice before, but had 2nd day shipping far more. I'm really hoping for the former as I'm leaving for vacation on the 28th!

Adiliyo

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
you should at the very least be able to pay for overnight if they don't offer it.

i always get overnight when i call, but this being online only, would make that more difficult to do :p

Vallos

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I was referring to my free shipping experience. If the price for overnight isn't too expensive, then I'll most likely go that route. It would be very nice to have the phone on vacation with me, as I see it as a perfect time to put it through it's paces!

Adiliyo

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
if it's not an option, i'd order it, and then call them and explain your situation and see if they can bump you to overnight for free.

they seem to give it out like candy when i call, so it's worth a shot i'd figure :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes