Where/How did you get your Trophy

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I know you guys have stories lets hear them. Where and how did you get your Verizon Trophy? Think you got a good deal tell us what you paid and how you got that great deal.

:cool: Dave

Gungzwei

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine from Verizon online.
$99.99 after discount, but as soon as I signed in, the free overnight shipping option went away for me.
I paid the $13 for overnight.

mbair

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I paid $14 (shipping) for mine. When I signed in the 2-year contract price was $149.99. Then it took off $50 for the online discount, making it $99.99. Then I had my New Every Two discount of $100, making the phone free. I opted for overnight delivery which added $12.99 plus tax. Should receive tomorrow (friday), I can't wait.

Vallos

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Now that is a good deal. One can't get any better than "free"!

I got mine at Verizonwireless.com. My Trophy was $159.99 (after the NE2 discount) then the $50 instant rebate kicked in for a total of $109.99. I paid $12.99 for standard overnight. New York taxes came out at $11.09. So my grand total was $136.07!

densbucs

Aug 22, 2009
Visit site
Bought two Trophies last night at 12:04 am EST. Paid 119.00 with overnight shipping included (i paid $12 for overnight). Should be here Friday before 3pm.

coolduderedux

May 17, 2011
Visit site
So if it's true that the Trophy is no longer available at VZW.com, then those of us that just got online need to find it in store early! Something tells me that it wont be back in stock online for a while.

If anyone has had any luck getting the phone at a retailer today, let me know!

msft_tinkering

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
Online @ 9:05 PM Pacific. Free Overnight should be here friday. 109 before tax. Yeah I'm very ready to get rid of my Omnia.

So if it's true that the Trophy is no longer available at VZW.com, then those of us that just got online need to find it in store early! Something tells me that it wont be back in stock online for a while.

It's not out of stock for every zip code. Still shows up as available for San Jose, CA

Vallos

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I just received my tracking number!!! I'm now hours away from WP7 fun!!! This is going to be a great weekend/week. New phone, vacation in Florida and celebrating my mother's birthday!

ThinkFr33ly

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Just ordered mine in person at the VZW store on Washington St, downtown Boston.

They thought they had some in stock, but were wrong. They had some in the local warehouse (only a dozen or so), and they had it shipped overnight to the store for me. It will be there at 10:30 AM on Friday.

Got it for $100. ($50 NE2, $50 mail in rebate.)

Also, as a side note, they said it was selling very fast.

MicrosoftNorthstar

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine online right now. I'm a little worried though because I had it billed to my account, and when I received the confirmation email it said: "Your order has been received and is subject to final credit approval." I hope they don't delay the order because of this so-called credit approval, I want/need it TOMORROW!

My final price was hard to determine since it's being billed to the account. The phone itself was $50 after like a million different discounts. My shipping was $13 for the overnight (that I'm having credited in a few days by a nice Telesales lady named Judy). Taxes, though, were more than $40! :-O So the total price was $100, minus the credited shipping, leaving it at $87. Kinda lame, but whatever.

Grubish360

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine through Verizon Wireless. Phone was $100 + $13 for overnight + $30 for a data plan. Then there are some taxes and stuff but what evs.

bc3tech

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
just got back from buying mine at a local best buy. they are shipping it from their warehouse.

$120 after the bb rep price-matched the $30 "loyalty discount" that VZW was giving me - super-awesome that they did this. $5 for express (overnight) shipping. and of course the data plan on top of it all.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3