Up the volume?

sko

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Just got this thing, and overall, I'm excited. It's everything I thought it would be and more.

I've got a really nice set of headphones, Atrio FutureSonic's and would like to crank up the volume, on max volume I would still like to be louder... :(

How do we handle this?

Edit: Also trying to decide between SRS on or off and whether or not to use the equalizer, according to Atrio you shouldn't use any "sound enhancers" with their headphones. But I don't know how true that is.

Edit Edit: Ok I think SRS on... music sounds more dimentional, less flat... very cool...

Last edited:

sko

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Jeese no responses... >_<

Also, hey I thought the animated interactive avatar was "coming in mango"? I already have him.... same with the search and scroll over for movie times thingy, are they advertising these features as "coming soon" or just already implemented?

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
You get some animation with the Avatar now, but Mango will bring a lot more action. Think I did the movie search thing once as well, but I believe Mango will again bring more enhancements like direct links to installed apps, etc. Basically this stuff will get better.

Sound has always been about 25% softer than I wold like on my devices. Don't know of it's Microsoft being concerned about our eardrums or something else. I have a pair of Jabra Halo BT650s headphones and they play louder than any other phones, wired or BT, I have ever used.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

Adiliyo

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
the rendered avatar is part of the extras app that needs to be downloaded, it looks like in mango they removed the need for launching an app, and integrated it straight into the games hub, and like jimski says, there will be more interactions and animations.

the part of search that is going to be new in mango is the "extras" tab, the local scout, and the bing audio and vision. the data aware search was part of the initial wp7 feature set, and one of their excuses for not having copy and paste in intially.

WayCool

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
You might look on other sites for tricks for the Trophy.. The Samsund Focus the volume levels can be changed through the diagnostic menus. There may be something similar for the Trophy ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion