Google Voice Voicemail

mundyb

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I was thinking about getting the Trophy next week, but I just realized a huge thing I can't do without so I was hoping somebody here has some good news for me.

I use the Google Voice app for all my voicemail now on Android. I can't do without it. Is there a way to use the Trophy to listen to GV messages without having to call up my GV number? A GV app would be nice, but I'm guessing there's not one.

I'm almost persuaded to make the switch, but this would ruin it for me. Its sad, I know, too lazy to call a number to get messages :)

Thanks

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

mundyb

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Ok, so I have the phone and am trying out replacements. I hate putting my Google account information into some other app that I don't know anything about, but I digress.

So far I am using Go Voice, and the functionality is pretty nice. Of course no live notifications, but if you let Google send you email and text notifications when a new message arrives you're good to go.

I am still hoping to try a few more of the apps available, but for those of you who are wondering there are ways to make it work with Google Voice.

Now if Evernote would hurry up with their WP7 client I would be pretty satisfied.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)