No NFL Network app?

JAStark27

May 14, 2011
Visit site
When will Verizon every come out with the NFL Network app? I loved this app on Android and would love to see this in WP7. Anyone else want to see this?

Vallos

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Count me in for that too. However I'm not familiar with the Android version. Was it a regular application or was it a subscription-like application?

ptb127

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I e-mailed VZW about the lack of an NFL app and got a very generic answer back saying basically it may or may not be in production... just so you know

JAStark27

May 14, 2011
Visit site
it was a regular app. had some video content to show highlights, you could listen to the game from a radio station covering it, obviously showed scores, and some news stuff. You basically would select your team and that would be your main screen of that teams news and stuff and could go to further things in the app.

JAStark27

May 14, 2011
Visit site
Yeah VZW won't tell anyone anything which in this case is ridiculous. I mean really I don't see a big deal in telling us if there is one being worked on or if they are looking into it but nothing is coming as of yet.

Vallos

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
it was a regular app. had some video content to show highlights, you could listen to the game from a radio station covering it, obviously showed scores, and some news stuff. You basically would select your team and that would be your main screen of that teams news and stuff and could go to further things in the app.

Non-subcription NFL app, yes, please!

Sucks how Verizon still does't care for Windows Phone.

icstars989

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site
all i want to know is can i access mt fantasy team to make changes from another app?

No, not from this app. This just a teams, news, video, scores type app. I use it on my gf's iphone. Terrible now, its choppy and the scrolling is so bad it can make you nauseous. I never remember it that way on my old Incredible or OG Droid.

Umm Yeah

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
This is VZW crapware that is on Android and BlackBerry that you can't delete. I'm surprised ANYONE would want it. On my BlackBerry, I would always hide the icon, since you can't delete it. On Android, you can root the phone and delete it.

I have complete confidence that VZW will be polluting the new WP7 phones with all sorts of crapware in the near future, like the My Verizon, NFL Mobile, VZ Navigator, V CAST Apps, Backup Assistant, V CAST Videos, Visual Voice Mail, and others that are permanently hidden on my old BlackBerry. The ones on WP7 at least so far can be deleted at least but I imagine they will reappear with every OS upgrade.

UpTownDC

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I would love to have a NFL Mobile for WP7. I sent an e-mail to NFL.com about this issue and never heard anything back from them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss