turned on phone and was a pic of

ericreinhardt

May 29, 2011
Visit site
Well I turned on my phone today and there was a picture of a phone attached to a computer. I mean it was a drawing but I never seen it. I'm guessing maybe its telling me to update on my computer. I m not around my computer so I didn't try it yet. Was wondering anyone else have this happen.

thed

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Well I turned on my phone today and there was a picture of a phone attached to a computer. I mean it was a drawing but I never seen it. I'm guessing maybe its telling me to update on my computer. I m not around my computer so I didn't try it yet. Was wondering anyone else have this happen.
Are you running Mango?

This is the picture that shows up while you're updating, presumably to tell you not to unplug your phone. I'm running the Mango beta and one time when I restarted my phone this picture showed up and wouldn't go away, which got me pretty worried. After restarting again it went away and I haven't seen it since then.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Yah that sounds like the updating screen. I have sent mine in to boot loader screen before (Three colors screen) by accident but never the updating screen. I'm not even sure how that would be possible.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos