Should I get the Trophy? Advice appreciated

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I doub't we'll ever see Netfix outside of the US due to all the licensing nonsense Joe, but never say never. :)

And you can call me The Wee Bear LOL. ;)

(David) :)

joemd60

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
are you referring to native clients? Windows Messenger is the only native IM client I have on my phone.

Thanks and yes, on my BB I have a variety of Instant messenger choices. Those are not really important to me since I rarely use them. I can assume if it's a Windows phone, then Windows messenger would be the default IM client.

joemd60

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
I am not a case person when it comes to phones. I know a lot of the Smartphones have Gorilla glass, but not sure if the Trophy does. Should I get a screen saver? and if so, any recommendations? Thanks.

joemd60

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
Although I am having a problem syncing to my laptop. It is having a hard time reading my phone, the device driver keeps failing.
Ok, the device is loaded on my laptop, yet when I plug in the USB cable and open my computer. The phone is nowhere to be found, I have pics I would like to load onto my phone.
The bluetooth does not work on m, Thanks. y laptop, so USB is my only option. Any help would be appreciated. :)

Last edited:

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Although I am having a problem syncing to my laptop. It is having a hard time reading my phone, the device driver keeps failing.
Ok, the device is loaded on my laptop, yet when I plug in the USB cable and open my computer. The phone is nowhere to be found, I have pics I would like to load onto my phone.
The bluetooth does not work on m, Thanks. y laptop, so USB is my only option. Any help would be appreciated. :)

for now, you're going to have to use the Zune software. Import the photos into Zune, then connect your phone to the computer and sync the photos over.

Last edited:

joemd60

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
for now, you're young to have to use the Zune software. Import the photos into Zune, then connect your phone to the computer and sync the photos over.

I have a lemon for a laptop. The screen is now completely black yet its on. I will load Zune once I am up and running again. Now I am also curious, with all this talk about Mango. If it becomes available as well as other updates to the phone. How do we get it,do they send a message to your phone? Thanks again WB for helping me out. :)

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I have a lemon for a laptop. The screen is now completely black yet its on. I will load Zune once I am up and running again. Now I am also curious, with all this talk about Mango. If it becomes available as well as other updates to the phone. How do we get it,do they send a message to your phone? Thanks again WB for helping me out. :)

Joe, when I plug my Zune in, the software automatically opens. After my device is logged in, the software tells me if there a device update available. I'm guessing it will be the same for the phone.

You can also go to settings, scroll to the bottom and you're phone will say whether any updates have been found.

joemd60

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
Joe, when I plug my Zune in, the software automatically opens. After my device is logged in, the software tells me if there a device update available. I'm guessing it will be the same for the phone.

You can also go to settings, scroll to the bottom and you're phone will say whether any updates have been found.
Thanks again WB, once I get my laptop back I will install Zune. I assume from the book I got with the phone, it will come from online Windowsphone.com. Hopefully there won't be any issues from there.

joemd60

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
If you tap and hold on a text a menu will pop up that gives you the option to forward.[/QUOTE
Thanks thed. I did some digging and found it. Sorry for being such a pest folks. I am still new with this device. I appreciate all the help. :)

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Thanks again WB, once I get my laptop back I will install Zune. I assume from the book I got with the phone, it will come from online Windowsphone.com. Hopefully there won't be any issues from there.

I'm not sure if windowsphone.com will have the Zune software or not. You can go to zune.net and the software is available there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs