Verizon HTC Trophy has 553 Reviews.

Bballbenb

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
This is a pretty good sign! Obviously there is a lot of people who buy it in store or online and don't even review, but to me this is a great sign and I never would have guessed it.
Some comparable phones # of reviews....

Sony Xperia Play (Droid)- 173

Droid Bionic- 566

Blackberry Bold and Torch Combined - > 300

Droid 3- 630

Now of course, phones like the iPhone, Thunderbolt and Charge are all above 1,000 reviews, but I still think this is positive. The thing that makes Android OS so popular is they just have sooooo many phones out there on verizon (the biggest network), compared to 1 for WP7. If WP7 released 4 or 5 phones i think the numbers would be ALOT closer..

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
That is! In fact, I only saw the Trophy in person for the first time because of the windows rep I know. I always thought it was the Arrive w/ a physical kb. It's actually an Arrive without it.

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I read through a large number of those reviews when I was debating on getting a Trophy. I am glad I got one, this phone is very nice.

Bballbenb

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Scottcraft, would you mind posting an in-depth review of what you like and dont like about the trophy on seperate thread? I am debating whether to get this or wait for another WP7 on verizon to come out. At 50$ on contract its very enticing. I just wish it had a front facing camera :(

threed61

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I've been happy with mine as well, but if I was you I'd wait to see if new hardware comes out. Check out techie sites for VZW roadmaps.

Bballbenb

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Nothing out there on any roadmap right now about a future WP7. All the news phones are going to other carriers. My DREAM WP7 would be a HTC one (like the titan) with a front facing camera and beats audio. If Verizon could pull that off id be a happy camper...

threed61

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
that'd be cool, I like that one too. VZW tends to be slower than other nets with their releases. The Trophy came ages after everyone else had a wp7.

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Scottcraft, would you mind posting an in-depth review of what you like and dont like about the trophy on seperate thread? I am debating whether to get this or wait for another WP7 on verizon to come out. At 50$ on contract its very enticing. I just wish it had a front facing camera :(

I'll try to post a review later today. If upgrading is going to lock you into a trophy for two years I wouldn't do it, I would try to find one on ebay or craigslist. I think the trophy is a good phone but in a year I figure it will be fairly behind hardware wise.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos