Email question

joemd60

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
When I delete email on my Trophy, it is not deleted on the server. I did not see a setting for that, is this not an option? Thanks

Rocket_Girl

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
When I delete email on my Trophy, it is not deleted on the server. I did not see a setting for that, is this not an option? Thanks

Mine deletes on both. I would like to save on server and delete from phone, but have not yet found an option for that (a-la BlackBerry). If you figure out what settings you have that keep it on server but not on the phone, would you let us know what they are? Thanks!

joemd60

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
Mine deletes on both. I would like to save on server and delete from phone, but have not yet found an option for that (a-la BlackBerry). If you figure out what settings you have that keep it on server but not on the phone, would you let us know what they are? Thanks!

Mine does not, and its not just a Yahoo issue. I sent a test email to my Hotmail account, amd it is the same thing. I would like to know what the settings are. Because I don't see where there is an option for that.
When I get an email, if I delete it on my phone it does not delete it from the server.
Also what I am noticing, if I get an email and I forward it to my Hotmail account. It is not reaching the mailbox, it seems to be sitting in limbo.

joemd60

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
I stand corrected, the emails on my Hotmail account are getting deleted. What is still a problem, is if I send a test email from Yahoo to Hotmail from my phone those emails are the ones hanging in limbo.
But if I send a test email from Yahoo to Hotmail from my laptop they go through without a hitch.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb