I may not be able to pass this up. $29 bucks is a great deal for this phone people. Yes no front facing camera, but I ask myself how much will I really use skype on a phone. I can just call :).

Help people! should i buy this or wait for something to get rumored let alone announced. My Blackberry Tour is way to slow so the trophy will feel like a great upgrade right? I just feel like Microsoft is targeting other countries to get their sales up. Something should have been leaked for a Verizon capable Nokia phone by now right?

Also the Trophy now has 625 Reviews which is great. Droid Bionic has 978. Not too shabby.
    10-18-2011 12:11 PM
    Darn it, I'm eligible for an upgrade on my device, and when I add the Trophy to my cart the price goes up to $120. Sad day indeed. Would love to jump on this deal, but it must only be for new customers.
    10-18-2011 01:33 PM
    Darn it, I'm eligible for an upgrade on my device, and when I add the Trophy to my cart the price goes up to $120. Sad day indeed. Would love to jump on this deal, but it must only be for new customers.
    Yep. The $29 price is new subscribers only. It's $120 for renewal. Still waiting here...
    10-18-2011 02:42 PM
    I'm trying soooo hard to wait for a second gen phone to come to Verizon, but my patience is wearing thin :)
    mud314 likes this.
    10-18-2011 03:20 PM
    I gave up and ordered a cheap one on Ebay. Will resell it when a better model comes around...No way would I buy the Trophy at this point on contract though.

I'm trying soooo hard to wait for a second gen phone to come to Verizon, but my patience is wearing thin :)
    10-18-2011 06:35 PM
    Weird, I know some people have been seeing that the $30 price is only for new customers, but I just upgraded my Droid OG yesterday for a 2 year renewal and sure enough, it was $30! Really was considering waiting for a newer device, but I don't really want to spend that much anyway, and who knows when verizon will get something new.
    10-19-2011 11:15 AM
    I got a Trophy at launch, but I was curious to see what discount I would receive had I waited. Lo and behold, it's FREE. So others will also get it free too!

10-20-2011 03:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD