Guess what I got?

Wireless Vet

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Through a program at work, I am now using the Trophy! I picked this out of multiple choices. Now, how do I simply download a Facebook application? I have Facebook on People, but I want the actual application? Thanks, and happy to be part of the group!

Last edited:

benzie

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Hi there! Just go to Marketplace on your phone and search for the app.

Sent from my HTC Trophy using Board Express

benzie

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
After downloading, did you check your apps on your list? You will not see the Facebook tile on your home screen until you move it there.

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
go into the marketplace on the phone. Click on the magnifying glass at the bottom of the screen. In the box and type Facebook. It will probably be the first option that drops down. Touch Facebook, then touch install. It will begin downloading. You may have to back all the way out and then look in your app list. You will see a bar showing the install process at some point. Once it downloads and installs, simply open the app and log in.

Wireless Vet

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
go into the marketplace on the phone. Click on the magnifying glass at the bottom of the screen. In the box and type Facebook. It will probably be the first option that drops down. Touch Facebook, then touch install. It will begin downloading. You may have to back all the way out and then look in your app list. You will see a bar showing the install process at some point. Once it downloads and installs, simply open the app and log in.
I have done this, Facebook does not show up. When I search Facebook does not show up

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Aren't you the same wireless vet that was so helpful with Verizon info a few months ago? Now you have the Trophy and don't know much about downloading apps. I think this is really odd. No wonder no one at Verizon knows much about WP7.

If I'm wrong about this, my apologies.

Wireless Vet

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Aren't you the same wireless vet that was so helpful with Verizon info a few months ago? Now you have the Trophy and don't know much about downloading apps. I think this is really odd. No wonder no one at Verizon knows much about WP7.

If I'm wrong about this, my apologies.

That is correct, thanks for your greeting

benzie

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
I just checked Marketplace on my phone and Facebook pops up immediately when I type in the search. Strange.

Wireless Vet

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
I just checked Marketplace on my phone and Facebook pops up immediately when I type in the search. Strange.

Who's on first? What's on second. I Don't Know's on third. :D

It's there. try again. :D

When I do the search, I enter Facebook, the first choice that comes up is a "Market Place Search", I downloaded that application, and entered Facebook in that, it does take me to a Facebook app, but there is no install choice

benzie

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Ok, click on that Facebook app and on the bottom of that page you will see 'install'.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
When I do the search, I enter Facebook, the first choice that comes up is a "Market Place Search", I downloaded that application, and entered Facebook in that, it does take me to a Facebook app, but there is no install choice

You are doing it through Zune correct? If so, make Zune full screen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans