Ok, I must be blind... Panorama feature on HTC Trophy?

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Sorry if this is a repost, but I posted this question already and don't see it so don't know what happened to it. I may also be going senile now..

So I'm trying to find the panorama feature on the HTC Trophy. I heard the HTC's have this ability natively w/o any addl app. Can anyone point me to it? I can't seem to find it on my Trophy. Thanks in advance all!

Judge_Daniel

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Sorry if this is a repost, but I posted this question already and don't see it so don't know what happened to it. I may also be going senile now..

So I'm trying to find the panorama feature on the HTC Trophy. I heard the HTC's have this ability natively w/o any addl app. Can anyone point me to it? I can't seem to find it on my Trophy. Thanks in advance all!

I know the next iteration of HTC phones do, but I am not aware of how to do such a thing on the Trophy.

To be honest, the camera on the Trophy is less than lackluster. It is almost pitiful. There is no white balance options, so a lot of indoor pictures will have a yellow tint, it is extremely grainy in medium to low light settings, and it is missing settings that are found on the Titan and Radar (such as panorama).

Sorry. The camera is one of my biggest beefs with the Trophy being the only phone carried on Verizon. Even the Samsung Focus that I have takes better photos (and has white balance settings, and has a Samsung panorama and filters app), and it was released before the Trophy (due to no CDMA radios, but still).

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I remember I had to update my app and I was afforded the option when hitting the "..." options key. This was for my Titan though, may be different for 1st gen devices.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site

Judge_Daniel

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I remember I had to update my app and I was afforded the option when hitting the "..." options key. This was for my Titan though, may be different for 1st gen devices.

There are only five (six if you count the flash) camera options on the Trophy. Sadly, there is no ellipsis option. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire