Tellme on Trophy?

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I've got a Vzw Trophy and I THOUGHT it had TellMe on it, but I can't find it now. Does anyone know how I can reload this? Also, if this belongs in the OS discussion forum, please move it. Thank you.

CHIP72

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I couldn't figure it out either until I saw something on this website a couple weeks ago.

It makes sense that you'd press and hold the Home button to get to it; that's exactly how you access Siri on the iPhone 4S. Of course, one has to wonder where Apple got the idea for how to access voice command features on a smartphone. :)

Speebs

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I couldn't figure it out either until I saw something on this website a couple weeks ago.

It makes sense that you'd press and hold the Home button to get to it; that's exactly how you access Siri on the iPhone 4S. Of course, one has to wonder where Apple got the idea for how to access voice command features on a smartphone. :)

There's only one button on an iphone.. how else do you expect to access it?

CHIP72

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
There's only one button on an iphone.. how else do you expect to access it?

You access Siri on the iPhone by holding down that button, which is exactly the same way you access TellMe on Windows Phones (if you view the Home button on a Windows Phone as being the button most directly analogous to the single physical button on an iPhone).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss