I've got a Vzw Trophy and I THOUGHT it had TellMe on it, but I can't find it now. Does anyone know how I can reload this? Also, if this belongs in the OS discussion forum, please move it. Thank you.
    01-15-2012 03:53 PM
    Just press and hold the START button, say what you want and get it.

Microsoft Tellme speech innovation
    jleebiker likes this.
    01-15-2012 05:00 PM
    I couldn't figure it out either until I saw something on this website a couple weeks ago.

It makes sense that you'd press and hold the Home button to get to it; that's exactly how you access Siri on the iPhone 4S. Of course, one has to wonder where Apple got the idea for how to access voice command features on a smartphone. :)
    01-15-2012 05:37 PM
    I couldn't figure it out either until I saw something on this website a couple weeks ago.

It makes sense that you'd press and hold the Home button to get to it; that's exactly how you access Siri on the iPhone 4S. Of course, one has to wonder where Apple got the idea for how to access voice command features on a smartphone. :)
    There's only one button on an iphone.. how else do you expect to access it?
    01-15-2012 10:50 PM
    There's only one button on an iphone.. how else do you expect to access it?
    You access Siri on the iPhone by holding down that button, which is exactly the same way you access TellMe on Windows Phones (if you view the Home button on a Windows Phone as being the button most directly analogous to the single physical button on an iPhone).
    01-16-2012 10:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD