Anyone know what's going on with the extended battery supply (Part # HTC6985BATX)? I'm still waiting for Verizon to get one in since I get 25% off accessories. I binged the part number and the only other site I saw that was selling this is also out.
    01-31-2012 12:05 PM
    Anyone know what's going on with the extended battery supply (Part # HTC6985BATX)? I'm still waiting for Verizon to get one in since I get 25% off accessories. I binged the part number and the only other site I saw that was selling this is also out.
    Funny you should mention this, I've been wanting to buy one of these for weeks now and every time I check it's shown as out of stock. One of these days I'll try calling to see what's up. Hopefully they haven't discontinued it :(
    01-31-2012 03:08 PM
    Funny you should mention this, I've been wanting to buy one of these for weeks now and every time I check it's shown as out of stock. One of these days I'll try calling to see what's up. Hopefully they haven't discontinued it :(
    I emailed Verizon late last week. Verizon called me (why did I bother emailing...) but I wasn't able to talk to them at the time so they left a voicemail which stated nothing with an answer. I don't really want to go through the hassle of calling them back though...it's just too painful.

I did tweet @VZWSupport and they did reply back to me and said
    "I'm showing the extended battery is currently out of stock. I don't have any info about when more will become available. ^MSF"

Thanks Verizon...Grrrrr
    01-31-2012 05:05 PM
    I bought a Mugen Power 1800mAh Extended Battery for HTC 7 Trophy for $40 (When it was on sale). It fits the same case so you don't add bulkiness and I do notice a huge difference. The phone can last all day while using it a lot. Checking the battery saver percentage, I can go over 15 hours with no problem, with the stock I always made sure to charge it at night because otherwise it would die.

I think everyone agree, the phone needs at least 1500mAh.

*Only the 1800mAh will work on with our Trophy, the bigger one doesn't work for some reason...

Mugen Power Batteries - Premium Extended Batteries for Mobile Devices
    02-17-2012 09:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD