Bottom lights on home screen

joemd60

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone,
I had to get my Trophy replaced, the battery was not holding a charge. after replacing the battery, we discovered it was the device.
So today the replacement comes, and I notice the bottom lights do not turn off when the screen times out.
I called Verizon, and they said the lights will dim at the time you have the screen set to time out, even if I manually put the phone to sleep.
Well that statement turned out to be not true, my phone has been asleep for an hour, and the lights are still lit.
My last Trophy the lights always went out when the screen timed out, this must be something new with a different batch of Trophy's I don't know.
To me this is just another excuse for the battery to wear down, any suggestions? Or am I looking at another replacement? Thanks

joemd60

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
Time for another replacement, neither of mine have done that. They obviously will say anything to get you off the phone.

Those were my thoughts as well, but I was trying to give them the benefit of the doubt. Once you put a phone asleep, the screen should go completely black.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos