Haptic OFF, please

john_allen_1911

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I have searched and it I think I know the answer is "no" but I have to try. Is there any way to turn off the terrible buzzing? It does when touch any of the "three buttons" and also when a call connects and I have yet to discover any other annoying times it does it.

I have had the phone for an hour and all I can think about is when I can get rid of it. Haptic must go NOW!

willied

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
You can't disable it. I actually like it since it lets you know if you actually hit the button, but I know not everyone is the same.

mdscj4

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Up until about an hour ago my vibrate function was working. Soft keys, vibrate on texts, calls, charge, etc does not work now. I didn't do anything, and when I try and remove the battery and let it sit for a few minutes then put it back it, I do get a very weak vibrate, but then it goes back to no vibrate. Thinking about getting a warranty replacement phone because of this.

Gungzwei

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Up until about an hour ago my vibrate function was working. Soft keys, vibrate on texts, calls, charge, etc does not work now. I didn't do anything, and when I try and remove the battery and let it sit for a few minutes then put it back it, I do get a very weak vibrate, but then it goes back to no vibrate. Thinking about getting a warranty replacement phone because of this.

OR... You should just trade with John_allen_1911 ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss