Unresponsive screen! :(

Judge_Daniel

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I am not sure if this is specific to my phone, the Trophy, or all Windows Phones, so I posted it in the Trophy section. Hopefully it will receive sufficient views, lol.

Has anyone else had their screen become unresponsive? Sometimes my three bottom buttons will still vibrate when touched, and the power button works, but the touchscreen does not affect the phone at all. I think it commonly happens when I plug the phone in to charge, but I'm not sure if that is the only time it has happened. All I have to do is hold down the power button until it resets, though, so it isn't the biggest deal in the world. It sure is nerve-rattling, though (this was the reason I had to get rid of my beloved Imagio :( ).

thed

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
This happened to me once a while ago. It's never happened again so I kind of just shrugged it off as a freak occurrence. I imagine it would be really annoying if it happened regularly though.

Judge_Daniel

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
It doesn't happen very often, maybe two, three, or four times in the half a year that I've had this phone. It just scares me when it happens, especially since it has been through a spill.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa