Updating my Verizon Trophy now. 7740.16 + HTC Update

vsf

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Actually, 2 updates ending up at 8107

OS version: 7.10.8107
Firmware version: 2305.13.20402.605
.NET CLR version: 3.7.11140.0 (if it matters?)

antsmarchin

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I went through the update without any hitches. I wish that all the updates were all done at once instead of three updates which requires a backup each time. Nonetheless I'll be happy not to have the disappearing keyboard!

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I updated mine earlier. Hope my keyboard never disappears again. It seems to be more accurate now also.

Sent from my Windows 7 phone using Board Express

joemd60

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
I got an error code 801812C0. So my phone did not update. The second time around was a success. All is well with my Terrific Trophy, I just wish the update fixed the scratch on my screen. :D

Last edited:

Streak Leader

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
For those of you who have updated successfully, how long did it take?

I saw the post on wpcentral and plugged in my phone. The update started, backed everything up and I let it run while watching TV with the family. Now, 3 hours later, it tells me that the update is in progress. Specifically, it states, "Please wait while we determine the amount of disk space required to complete the update."

The bar is very nearly at the end, but it's been sitting in virtually the same spot for quite some time. There's a warning to not use or disconnect the phone until the update is complete.

The only option I have is to cancel. I'm tempted to click the cancel button, but don't want to end up with a bricked phone.

Help?

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
After the second update I got the screen about checking disk space. Eventually I hit cancel. This brought me back to Zune. It said an update was available, so I update again, this time I got the last update with no problem.

Sent from my Windows 7 phone using Board Express

thed

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
If anyone was concerned about this, I had previously manually installed 8107 but Zune still offered me the HTC firmware update. Just finished installing it without any issues. The whole thing took about a half hour.

Sent from my HTC Trophy using Board Express

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb