I was at a Verizon store today and with the help of a sales rep We were NOT able to figure out how to have contacts sorted by groups.
    Is it possible to have all contacts sorted by groups such as :

friends
    family
    prospects
    sales
    or whatever I want.

I currently have an iphone 4 on Verizon and am getting restless and am considering the Trophy.
    Any help with this will be greatly appreciated.
    Ken
    04-12-2012 10:04 PM
    You can create groups from the main Contacts screen, hit the plus sign and off you go. It falls apart though because you can't add contacts in bulk to groups. C'mon Microsoft, some checkboxes here would be nice. The created groups are then listed before any contacts in the Contacts tile.
    04-13-2012 07:39 AM
    You can create groups from the main Contacts screen, hit the plus sign and off you go. It falls apart though because you can't add contacts in bulk to groups. C'mon Microsoft, some checkboxes here would be nice. The created groups are then listed before any contacts in the Contacts tile.

What he said.

And some people will say the Trophy is an "old" phone and not worth getting, but I can tell you that it works just as good as all other windows phones, including the N900. Speed of OS is basically the same. You may want to consider purchasing one off contract, like craigslist or ebay, so you don't have a contract for two years.
    04-13-2012 08:23 AM
    Great,
    Thanks for the replies.
    I'll go back to the Verizon store and see if I can now make it work.
    Ken
    04-13-2012 09:40 AM
    Also, to MS credit, they do seem to be somewhat responsive to the small improvements. Apple is as well it seems to me, Google not so much.

edit: so hopefully this gets fixed
    04-13-2012 04:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD