Longer Battery Life After Applying Updates?

db4williams

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
I have noticed that since I applied the updates to my trophy last weekend, I have been experiencing better performance from the battery. It's not a huge increase in performance but it's definitely there. Prior to the updates my trophy was prompting me to charge my phone after about 15 to 16 hours of my normal everyday use. Now, I get about 17+ hours. Has anybody else experience this? Unfortunately I didn't use the battery life test on WP Bench prior to the update, so I don't have any hard data to back this up. I will continue to monitor battery performance over the next few weeks to be sure.

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I don't really notice better battery life, but it seems like the phone gets slightly better reception, and most of all no disappearing keyboard.

Sent from my Windows 7 phone using Board Express

infamousdaveman

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I have noticed that since I applied the updates to my trophy last weekend, I have been experiencing better performance from the battery. It's not a huge increase in performance but it's definitely there. Prior to the updates my trophy was prompting me to charge my phone after about 15 to 16 hours of my normal everyday use. Now, I get about 17+ hours. Has anybody else experience this? Unfortunately I didn't use the battery life test on WP Bench prior to the update, so I don't have any hard data to back this up. I will continue to monitor battery performance over the next few weeks to be sure.
I dont know about battery life but I updated my mom's Trophy last weekend and after everything was said and done, it seemed to work much more fluidly IMO. Of course, may have been a placebo effect but when Ive used my Focus S and then used her Trophy, its always seemed to be a lil clunkier, both in scrolling and transitions, but after the update, it was working just as fast as my Focus S and all the smoothness Ive been acustomed to was finally on her HTC. Also, much better reception and connectivity!! Ill ask my Mom if shes noticed better battery life and get back to you. :)

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234