After VZW 8107 update phone reboots...anyone else?

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I guess I'm lucky because I've had a Trophy for about 5 months and had 8107 and a custom rom and maybe two or three resets. I just got a replacement Trophy about a week ago (old one got a dark spot on screen) and it has been perfect, no resets.

I've been using a trophy since last August and prior to the 8107 update it was rock solid other than the disappearing keyboard. Strange how it affects some and not others.

Sent from my Rezound

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
So if you guys hold the power button down and keep holding it after the slide to power off message until it goes black does it just go to lock screen again when you release and press again? And do you have 8107 or a newer build?

gapost

Dec 1, 2004
Visit site
So if you guys hold the power button down and keep holding it after the slide to power off message until it goes black does it just go to lock screen again when you release and press again? And do you have 8107 or a newer build?

It turns off the screen and also turns off the phone. When I press the power button again, it boots up the phone as if it was completely turned off. Yes, 8107

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
It turns off the screen and also turns off the phone. When I press the power button again, it boots up the phone as if it was completely turned off. Yes, 8107

I wonder if it did that or not with the 7740 build before 8107 came out. I don't recall it happening to me before 8107 though, but it could be coincidence. Doesn't happen often, but sometimes if it's in my pocket and sitting just right it can press the power button, apparently long enough...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion