HTC Trophy for $179.99!

romant56

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys,

I noticed recently that Verizon's webpage has the Trophy listed for $179.99. I got mine in December for $29.99.

This is pure speculation, but I would guess that people still want Windows phones, especially with all the Lumia news, and the demand is still there for any Windows phone Verizon has. I've never heard of the price of a phone this old going back up to near $200.

Also, Verizon has recently stated that they are on board to support Windows Phone as a third ecosystem (with Android and Iphone).

Seems to be good news!

CHIP72

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Verizon raised the price of the Palm Pre 2 from $29.99 with 2 year contract to $149.99 with 2 year contract a few months ago when they discontinued it; that device is still available on their website. Actually, I think Verizon is also discontinuing the Trophy. Why they raise the price when they discontinue a device is a mystery to me.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I got mine because with insurance, my old HTC Touch Pro 2 had a cracked display(I was waiting for the Trophy) and they didn't have any more, so I asked for the Trophy. This is a old plan, so the phone cost me $0 (and no contract).

If you were looking for a Windows Phone 7 device on Verizon, I might just wait. They should be getting devices in the next few months. Check ebay or craigslist, I've seen some used Trophys going for $100-150 WITHOUT a contract.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss