"Phone Isn't Responding" Please help!

willied

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
When I try to sync videos to my Trophy, it ends saying "Phone Isn't Responding" and it gives error code C00D124D. Anyone have any idea what to do? It seems to work fine with just songs. Podcasts seem to sync fine as well, it seems like once it gets over a certain size it causes the phone to stop responding.

Also, when I plug my phone in to my charger, it tries to sync, but the driver fails installation. This isn't as important, but if someone knows a fix please let me know.

I've already uninstalled and reinstalled Zune, but that didn't help.

simbadogg

Aug 28, 2008
Visit site
When I try to sync videos to my Trophy, it ends saying "Phone Isn't Responding" and it gives error code C00D124D. Anyone have any idea what to do? It seems to work fine with just songs. Podcasts seem to sync fine as well, it seems like once it gets over a certain size it causes the phone to stop responding.

Also, when I plug my phone in to my charger, it tries to sync, but the driver fails installation. This isn't as important, but if someone knows a fix please let me know.

I've already uninstalled and reinstalled Zune, but that didn't help.
I'm having the problem, and have been having the problem for a long time actually...I just posted the question on twitter, what to do about it if i keep having a problem. How much do you wanna bet their response is going to be, have you tried resetting your phone yet?

Every gah'd damn time i have a problem with my phone they suggest doing a hard reset. Wouldn't be that big of a deal if they would have done the smart thing and included some type of backup utility, but what sense is there in hard resetting your device and losing all your saved stuff, w/out the guarantee it's going to fix the problem.

buzzed rant over/

willied

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm having the problem, and have been having the problem for a long time actually...I just posted the question on twitter, what to do about it if i keep having a problem. How much do you wanna bet their response is going to be, have you tried resetting your phone yet?

Every gah'd damn time i have a problem with my phone they suggest doing a hard reset. Wouldn't be that big of a deal if they would have done the smart thing and included some type of backup utility, but what sense is there in hard resetting your device and losing all your saved stuff, w/out the guarantee it's going to fix the problem.

buzzed rant over/

Yeah, I feel it's pretty much hopeless. At least I'll be getting a new phone soon, hopefully that fixes the problem. :p

m4DnZ

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
On my lumia 800 I had like 5 gb space left and I tried to put a 2 gb movie on it but the "phone wasn't responding".

So here's how I fixed it:
  1. I deleted unecessary apps and games.
  2. I removed ALL of my music AND pictures.
  3. I synced the movie with like 10 gb space left and BAM it worked

I hope you can use this method to fix your problem :angel: :wink:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion