Phone Is Sending Out Old Texts to Random People

willied

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
I couldn't find anyone else with this problem on a Trophy, but my sister's is randomly sending out old texts she's made to random people. Any ideas?

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Has this just started happening?

Is there anything that is different about her device (apps, settings) since this happened?

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I couldn't find anyone else with this problem on a Trophy, but my sister's is randomly sending out old texts she's made to random people. Any ideas?

I've heard about this happening to many different Verizon devices at different times. Iphones, galaxies, BB's, Droids, etc. It's something that happens with Verizon's network and mobile phones. I don't really know what causes it.

KravMagaUC

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Just had this happen to me on my Samsung Focus on AT&T. No idea what texts were sent out, just that my ex got at least one of them. Eeesh.

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Just had this happen to me on my Samsung Focus on AT&T. No idea what texts were sent out, just that my ex got at least one of them. Eeesh.

I had this happen once on my focus. Several texts that I had sent to different people were resent to them weeks later, all at once.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre