Huawei Ascend W1 particularly good value for money

b0ycxd

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
the sale price online shopping just need 500RMB,about 82USD.

QQ Photo20131018170956.jpg

how much did you get it? 

mine was 180usd five months ago.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Lol, do you know that Huawei cares very much about their wp8 customers, so much that it does not want to release GDR 2 updates at all?

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Specs are decent, though.

Come on man, would you buy a phone with absolutely no after sales support?
Have you like, seen the thread where users are complaining about the response from Huawei about GDR 2 updates?
They've simply washed their hands like its not their job to give the update.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Come on man, would you buy a phone with absolutely no after sales support?
Have you like, seen the thread where users are complaining about the response from Huawei about GDR 2 updates?
They've simply washed their hands like its not their job to give the update.
That's the Android approach. While that wouldn't work on me (I'd never buy a phone with less than 24 months of support), that would for the users who can survive on crappy netbooks,, tablets and the like.
They're the target audience.

Chief_Adu

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
I have to agree with Montsa007, they don't support you when you got their product.

However, the phone has decent stats, what WanderingTravel noted, it works fine and has a low price.
I owned this phone for a while and I didn't complain. Although the 4GB storage is low, but it's a decent phone.

I have to say that I'd rather choose for a Nokia 520 or 521 due to the Nokia Apps and better support.
If you can grab the Huawei for 82USD, I wouldn't let that offer go away :p

amitnahar

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I have to agree with Montsa007, they don't support you when you got their product.

However, the phone has decent stats, what WanderingTravel noted, it works fine and has a low price.
I owned this phone for a while and I didn't complain. Although the 4GB storage is low, but it's a decent phone.

I have to say that I'd rather choose for a Nokia 520 or 521 due to the Nokia Apps and better support.
If you can grab the Huawei for 82USD, I wouldn't let that offer go away :p

I will rather go for Nokia Lumia 520 paying 20$ more.

b0ycxd

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
GDR2 released by your local network operator not by HUAWEI,HUAWEI is only responsibile for hardware maitainence after sale.Sumsung windowsphone has not released too.Then MiscroSoft provided GDR3 Preview for all windowphone. you can upgrade GDR2 base on the rusia provider version .

b0ycxd

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
W1 has better screen and battery than lumia 520,and more network supported such as WCDMA ,EVDO,GSM,UMTS;Front-facing camera .Howerver, I love W1.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz