[Official] Instagram Questions and News thread

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I think the official app is fine and it won't probably change much until after WP8.1 is released due to the restrictions of the OS.

We're not far away now so looking forward to some good app development after it's release. :)

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
6tag is still functionally better. My only question for them is, after 8.1, what will your excuse be for not adding the same features as ios and android.

Vishal Kaushal

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
There are many things missing in the official app, such as photo directing , video recording which has been a major issue and more editing options(collage etc) which in my opinion are important and bugs which include photo disappearing and not loading feeds on some wifi connections.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
6tag is still functionally better. My only question for them is, after 8.1, what will your excuse be for not adding the same features as ios and android.

I'm not making excuses I'm telling you the reality.

WP was way too tight at release and hasn't changed much since. I don't expect much in the way of app updates until after WP8.1, especially apps like Instagram.

If apps do not get better after WP8.1 then MS will more issues than worrying about Instagram.

Also, if you have issuses, not complaints, but issues with Instagram, tell them. That's what I did.

trev81uk

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Is it possible to stop the Instagram app placing a copy of the modified Instagram photo in to my Camera Roll? So annoying! :straight:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium