People say that Internet Explorer is a terrible browser, I think they are wrong. Anybody with me?

Anudeep Reddy

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
I admit that lacks some functionality compared to Chrome and UC. But Microsoft has tried really hard to give it's users what they want and they have succeeded (somewhat). For average and daily use it's more than sufficient.

Jonnie LasVegas

May 15, 2014
Visit site
I agree OP. I've never had a good experience using Firefox or chrome. Though I will admit, I've gone to a few sites that would not pull up, at all in IE. But chrome pulled them up with zero problems.

xratola

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Chrome is way faster loading non html5 content, which is, still, most of the entire internet. That's why I prefer chrome even though I hate google.

Pranshul Sood

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
i agree. internet explorer 10 is faster than chrome on my w7 pc. although it lags after time. but i can atleast view full webpages with photos. chrome sucks

dlalonde

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I've loved it since IE10. Unfortunately I'm quite attached to AdBlock Plus and DoNotTrackMe both of which do not work well with IE. It makes IE sluggish and buggy. So I stick with Chromium or Firefox.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Chromium is the sort of development alpha/beta version of Chrome.

Chrome is the finished Google package. It's just available pre-compiled on Linux (pretty sure there's Chrome for Linux), not Windows though.

csd_images

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
For touch IE is unbeatable no other browser comes close to it. For desktop I prefer Opera (Presto engine) and SRWare Iron for day-to-day stuff.

FAHMI BASSEM

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Five years ago when I started using the internet on my Windows XP, I used to use chrome as my default browser, but when I got Windows 8 I started using explorer and I'm really so happy to switch, I found that the extinctions on Google chrome aren't important anymore, and really explorer is away faster than chrome
By the way thank you for this post :)

wayn1ak

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
IE works really well for me and is much faster than Firefox but my one annoyance is that it can't seem save my last tab browsing session so when I close and reopen it, only the homepage shows up. I have the settings configured to reopen my last tab browsing session so I don't know what else there is to do.

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
I had no complaints with IE since I updated to Windows 7. Yet, I just tried taking an online update course for my job and discovered EI doesn't always work and they suggested Chrome so I don't run into problems. Just sayin.

Sent from my DX4860 using Tapatalk

Studio384

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
It isn't, I haven't used another browser as default since Internet Explorer was released back in the days. The only reason I've got Firefox and Chromium installed (not Chrome, Chromium) is for testing purpose - webdeveloper - and nothing else.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo