Introduce yourself!

Janne73

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site
Hi all,

Been member since 2015, but reading forum and wpcentral all this time.
I'm Janne and from Finland.... have been using windows phones ever since nokia sold mobile devices to microsoft.

Cynical_Assault

May 3, 2017
Visit site
Howdy! I'm Jake from Houston.

I've been a longtime Windows Phone fan since the days of WP7 with my HTC Surround. From there I owned the Lumia 920, Lumia 1520, HTC M8, and now I've upgraded to the IDOL 4s (which I'm in love with).

I know I'm late to the party here on the site but I've been around the block with the Windows Mobile/Phone OS versions and I'm a diehard fan. I hate Android and iPhones. Every Android I've seen or used have been very, very buggy. Even the worst that any Windows mobile OS had wasn't near as bad as some of the Android stuff I've seen. And I haven't had much experience with iPhone issues mainly because I just hate the UI and Apple in general.

Anyway, glad to be here!

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Howdy! I'm Jake from Houston.

I've been a longtime Windows Phone fan since the days of WP7 with my HTC Surround. From there I owned the Lumia 920, Lumia 1520, HTC M8, and now I've upgraded to the IDOL 4s (which I'm in love with).

I know I'm late to the party here on the site but I've been around the block with the Windows Mobile/Phone OS versions and I'm a diehard fan. I hate Android and iPhones. Every Android I've seen or used have been very, very buggy. Even the worst that any Windows mobile OS had wasn't near as bad as some of the Android stuff I've seen. And I haven't had much experience with iPhone issues mainly because I just hate the UI and Apple in general.

Anyway, glad to be here!

Hey, Jake! Welcome.

I'm rocking a 950 XL myself. But the price point and hardware on the Idol 4s is super tempting...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss