Greetings from Europe :)

fashion_m

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
Hello, I am Vladimir from Bulgaria. I've previously used Windows Mobile devices, and now I use this beauty:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

fashion_m

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
I love QWERTY sliders. This phone is well built and one can easily get used to the sliding mechanism :) Now I open and close it in an very refined manner, in a blink of an eye :)
By the way, both hands are needed to open the device :) A spring sound is being made and people's attention is permanently attracted :)
The lock screen is easily swiped from right to left while the device is open.

Last edited:

psychotron

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Hi, fashion_m! Where are you from in Bulgaria? I've visited Plovidiv and Burgas several times some years ago. Would love to come back again some day. Dobre doshul!

fashion_m

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
Hi, fashion_m! Where are you from in Bulgaria? I've visited Plovidiv and Burgas several times some years ago. Would love to come back again some day. Dobre doshul!
Добре заварил :) Аз съм от Пловдив, но работя в София. Ела някой път да пийнем по бира :)
Welcome to WPC!
So this is the European version of the Arrive I see. Looks sexii in those pics.
Yeah, this is HTC 7 Pro, a beautiful smartphone :)

psychotron

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Добре заварил :) Аз съм от Пловдив, но работя в София. Ела някой път да пийнем по бира :)

Kamenitza? I'd love to some day. I had my first Stella in a cafe in Plovdiv long before they ever sold it here in the U.S.

fashion_m

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
Kamenitza? I'd love to some day. I had my first Stella in a cafe in Plovdiv long before they ever sold it here in the U.S.
Yes, Kamenitza is nice beer :) Ariana too. And some day I may come to Texas to ride a horse and watch a rodeo :) Like a cowboy :D
And as this thread is for introduction of new members and their devices, I can't skip my older, but still active phone - you guess what it is! It's quite pimped :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Windows Mobile & WP7 should never be seen together, how could you? LOL ;)

Very nice indeed fashion_m

You're making me want to dig out my old Orange WM phone now. :)

OrangeSPVM700.jpg

Yikes there she is, what a monstrosity. I loved it at the time. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720