Anybody on here who's not 40?

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Also, I forgot to mention, HTC TITAN soon to be Nokia Lumia 920 user (maybe Samsung ATIV S, but hearing about audio problems with them so that would write it off for me should it be true, I've found I can live without removable battery though)

Haha, I want a relationship with quite a bit of rivalry that's all. Apparently rivalry can be really good in a relationship.

irvin792

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Also, I forgot to mention, HTC TITAN soon to be Nokia Lumia 920 user (maybe Samsung ATIV S, but hearing about audio problems with them so that would write it off for me should it be true, I've found I can live without removable battery though)

ah close to my WP path, focus, titan, 920 :) there is hope for you yet ;)

True about the rivalry :)

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
ah close to my WP path, focus, titan, 920 :) there is hope for you yet ;)

True about the rivalry :)

My cousin is HD7, 800, and I think is looking at the 920. He used it since pretty much launch day IIRC (I was still a BlackBerry blind ****** at this point), but he keeps harping on about how good WP is. I think it was because of him that I even researched Windows Phones and ended up BlackBerry Torch 9810 vs iPhone 4S vs HTC Incredible S vs HTC TITAN. I chose the TITAN, and never looked back. He's my age is my cousin, should try and see if I can get him on WPCentral.

irvin792

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
My cousin is HD7, 800, and I think is looking at the 920. He used it since pretty much launch day IIRC (I was still a BlackBerry blind ****** at this point), but he keeps harping on about how good WP is. I think it was because of him that I even researched Windows Phones and ended up BlackBerry Torch 9810 vs iPhone 4S vs HTC Incredible S vs HTC TITAN. I chose the TITAN, and never looked back. He's my age is my cousin, should try and see if I can get him on WPCentral.

yes, the more the merrier :)

I was going to buy an HTC android phone and saw an ad on tv about the new wp7, so I did some research on it and decided to give it a go, never looked back. Couldn't beat the price either, focus was a penny, titan was a penny, 920 50 bucks. I laugh at people who pay for iphones

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
yes, the more the merrier :)

I was going to buy an HTC android phone and saw an ad on tv about the new wp7, so I did some research on it and decided to give it a go, never looked back. Couldn't beat the price either, focus was a penny, titan was a penny, 920 50 bucks. I laugh at people who pay for iphones

My cousin wants to steal every iPhone he can just to smash them up. He constantly goes on about using my MacBook Pro as a football too... he despises Apple with a passion and even though I've dual-booted Windows 8 onto this machine (I have some application keys that are for Mac only, eg Adobe CS4 Master Collection) that still isn't enough. He still thinks it's the biggest turd in the world and I'm a moron for buying it. But I'm willing to pay the extra given how stable it is on Windows 8 as compared to my custom built PC that he defined most of the specs for (I only asked for an upgrade from i3 to i5 and from the whatever RAM he gave that was like 4GB to 8GB DDR3 G.Skill Ripjaws RAM)! I prefer Windows 8 to Mac OS, but you can't deny the stability on a Mac computer that has like half the specs of my desktop.

irvin792

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
My cousin wants to steal every iPhone he can just to smash them up. He constantly goes on about using my MacBook Pro as a football too... he despises Apple with a passion and even though I've dual-booted Windows 8 onto this machine (I have some application keys that are for Mac only, eg Adobe CS4 Master Collection) that still isn't enough. He still thinks it's the biggest turd in the world and I'm a moron for buying it. But I'm willing to pay the extra given how stable it is on Windows 8 as compared to my custom built PC that he defined most of the specs for (I only asked for an upgrade from i3 to i5 and from the whatever RAM he gave that was like 4GB to 8GB DDR3 G.Skill Ripjaws RAM)! I prefer Windows 8 to Mac OS, but you can't deny the stability on a Mac computer that has like half the specs of my desktop.

yea but they are too damn expensive , I've had no issues with my Toshiba laptop (500 bucks) (2 years old) it is running win7 still.

I don't hate apple, but I'm no fan of them. They act like they invented stuff they didn't (like the noise cancelling mic) I hate that commercial. And they are the last company to use proprietary connections other that dumb phones, even those now a days use USB. Stuff like that just irks me lol.

I saw a Gizmodo deal of the day selling return mac book for 1800+ how the heck is that a deal I thought to myself lol

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
17 and a half (the half make all the difference :wink:)

Many people think I'm 12 :angry: (due to my personality :wink:)

Last edited:

CamiKitti

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
This was posted earlier... I was just asking because at the time, there seemed to be no teenagers on here. Guess I'll go back to Twitter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte