Great to be back, so to speak.

BitPusher2600

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Greets all! My name is Queue. Resident of Canton, Ohio.

I once had an HD7, and was also a forum moderator at the now defunct winphonejunkies.com forums. I however had to leave T-Mobile for personal reasons, and had the opportunity to get a BlackBerry from a friend for nothing on Verizon (which is at it's best in this area.) Since I'm not exactly a high income earner, I took it and for a stint even loved it. I even developed a little love for RIM and stuck thru the rather long list of BB shortcomings, but Ive had enough. I tracked down a Trophy and now im back. I was so in love with WinPho7 when it came out and have missed it alot, now I have it back and do not intend on leaving.

The kicker too is that im from a Mac background and very much an Apple loyalist! I got my first computer as an xmas present at the age of 5, it was a Mac SE. Ive used Apple all of my life and love Steve Jobs, I also have a long history with Slackware Linux and a few years with a FreeBSD box now as well. It's a weird little disfunctional gadget family, but while I would take a Macintosh over a PC any day, I would take my WinPho7 over an "i" device just the same.

I hope to meet some awesome folks here. The HTC Trophy is a far better device than you might guess, and again, i'm really hoping the best for RIM but I couldn't be happier to be back. Mango is amazing :)
--BitPusher

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
welcome.gif

Nice of you to pop back bitpusher2600. Nice praise of Windows Phone from you for sure.

Mango was a rather good update for a first biggie, I think everyone would agree there. :)

Hope you join in with all the WP fun going on here. :)

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Welcome back! Quite a unique love/hate for Windows/Macs you've got there! :D At least you're sticking to what you know and love. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte