Hello from Nokia!

John Kneeland

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone, I'm John Kneeland, and I have just started as a community manager in developer relations for Nokia. I was previously working in the equivalent role at HP/Palm, but when I had the opportunity to move to Nokia I couldn't resist!

I won't be talking much at first--just listening and learning. I feel I have as much to learn from you guys and girls as I do from my new colleagues at Nokia! As time goes on I hope to be able to take a more active role in discussing and sharing the Nokia Lumia love :)

Until then, feel free to follow me on twitter, @SirKneeland.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to WPCentral. Maybe you can give us the latest and greatest Nokia WP information when it's permissible. :cool:

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to WPC. Definitely waiting for a windows device on AT&T. The last Nokia device was the 6682 in which they considered that to be a smartphone back then.

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Pay attention to what's posted, and Nokia will learn a lot about what WP users want. It will help make rolling thunder that much better.

I am volunteering yo be the official WPCentral Lumia 900 beta tester!

Sent from my Samsung Omnia 7, the official WP of WeeBears everywhere, using Board Express

Brunothesheep

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Danged Bert, you beat me to it. But hey, one never can have too many testers.

Welcome to the Forum and congratulations on the move to Nokia. Many of us here are very excited to see what 2012 will bring in regards to more Nokia WP devices.
Personally, I would like a Nokia with the looks of the 800, 16gb of on board storage (expandable of course..) and I'd say 4.5" screen. I'm sure that's not asking for too much =D
Enjoy your stay!!

Sent from my HTC Titan using Board Express

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Welcome to the WPC I hope you will come here first to share the new Nokia news. Nokia has a following here at WPC lots of love everywhere I cant wait till Nokia gets going in the US it means great things for Windows Phone, Nokia, and hopefully the WPC.

Judge_Daniel

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Welcome! I am very appreciative to see that there is someone from Nokia taking part in the Windows Phone community. It sure is nice to see that we're being heard by people that can actually make a difference. :)

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Welcome! I am very appreciative to see that there is someone from Nokia taking part in the Windows Phone community. It sure is nice to see that we're being heard by people that can actually make a difference. :)

I agree. It's pretty cool someone from a phone company willing to join up and see what we think.

Sent from my Windows 7 Phone using Board Express

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs