Hello all!

Stiv

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Hi there!

Just thought I'd say a quick hello to you all! I've actually been a member of the forums for a while now but realised I never really took the opportunity to introduce myself!

I?m a Windows Phone game developer (in my spare time) who?s been making games a bit over a year now and it?s been really great fun. I?m a big fan of the Windows Phone platform and would love to see it really take off.

Feel free to hit me up any time if you want any honest answers about developing for Windows Phone.

Cheers,
Steve

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Hi mate. I'm Dan and I would love to find out some of your games you have made.:D

also i'm a kiwi! yay! and you're an aussie. you call us kiwis we call you aussies

Also Welcome to Wpcentral. you'll love it here honestly..............no joke..........yep

Stiv

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Thanks all for the warm welcome!

Hi mate. I'm Dan and I would love to find out some of your games you have made.:D

also i'm a kiwi! yay! and you're an aussie. you call us kiwis we call you aussies

Also Welcome to Wpcentral. you'll love it here honestly..............no joke..........yep

Thanks! My games are in my signature if you'd like to check them out. Castlemine is my latest release.

I went holidaying in the NZ south island last year, one of the most beautiful places I've ever been!

Rich Edmonds

PC Editor
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Thanks all for the warm welcome!

Thanks! My games are in my signature if you'd like to check them out. Castlemine is my latest release.

I went holidaying in the NZ south island last year, one of the most beautiful places I've ever been!
Welcome to the forums oh established member :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss