hello everyone, need some help...

day2day

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Glad to have joined the WPCentral community,

Have been using WP for a year now, and have felt like like jumping ship many times back to android. But my friend gwydionjhr has asked me to stay aboard and look forward to the future of wp8. So excited!!
1st post here on WPCentral and first week reading the threads. but i need some help.
When i try to buy an app, it says "we don't have a credit card on file for your account. You can add one by visiting windowsphone.com on your computer". which I've tried doing but then it says credit card already on file. I have a windows live account where i can add cards but i don't have anymore cards that i can use. Any suggestions?
please.

Thx Day2day

Kredrian

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
This might be silly, but are you sure your using the Windows Live ID that you setup your credit card on?

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

day2day

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
This might be silly, but are you sure your using the Windows Live ID that you setup your credit card on?

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
When you click on buy it just automatically tries to charge a card, does not allow you to choose an account to authorize payment. I need to figure out what account marketplace is trying to access.

TaliZorah

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
When you click on buy it just automatically tries to charge a card, does not allow you to choose an account to authorize payment. I need to figure out what account marketplace is trying to access.

When you set up your phone did you login with your account that has the cards on it? Check in settings under accounts and it should be the first one listed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss