New User

glimited

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I've been posting on the forums ever since I decided to pre-order the Lumia 920 but decided to to post a thread here to say "hey". I remember way back when smartphones were becoming more popular and I purchased the Samsung Blackjack II. I eventually switched to Apple by purchasing a iPhone 3GS and upgraded to the iPhone 4 which has served me well the past few years. When I saw the 920 and WP8 OS I was intrigued. Decided to make the switch and couldn't be happier. The iPhone 5 wasn't enticing enough for me and although iOS is great, so far WP8 feels a lot better. Looking back, I remember my first mobile phone being the Nokia 5110. Never thought I'd end up buying another Nokia almost 15 years later :p

speedtouch

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Well well well, a belated hello to you. Nokia sure does make some nice WP7/8 phones, don't they? I love my Lumia 710. Welcome to the forums, but most of all welcome to WP8!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi and welcome to wpcentral! :)

My first smartphone was a Nokia (Symbian). I later switched to Blackberry. When I decided to switch to Windows Phone I picked a Nokia, since I was happy with Nokia devices in the past.

TaliZorah

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Welcome! I see more and more people coming from apple to WP every day (myself included, although I did have a WP before my first iPhone).

Either way, always great to have new people to talk with around here!

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Welcome aboard! We're glad to have you.

Feel free to venture out in other areas of the forum.

We don't bite. Well, not too much anyway.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb