Hey everyone! just switched back to windows phone

Allen Balkema

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Ok, so i've been a long time lurker around here and thought id join in, I have lots of previous forum experience.
i'm 17 years old and I love technology, trucks, four wheelers and hunting.

For a bit of my phone history, I started out with my first phone, a samsung focus that i got for free on contract at AT&T, both my mom and brother got iphone 4's at the time, and i loved the phone, i had previously owned a Zune 4gb and ZuneHD 32gb(which i sold to get my phone) i had the phone for about 6 or 7 months, then sold it to my neighbor when he sold me his iphone 4 for $50, i kept the iphone for a few months then a kid in my class spilled water on it at lunch, so i purchased an HTC One X with a cracked screen off craigslist for $100 and ordered a screen for it, in that time i fixed and sold my iphone because i liked android much better. then a few weeks ago, on black friday, i called att and one of the tech support guys told me he bumped up my upgrade eligibility to black friday instead of december 27th, and i was going to go get the lumia 920 for $50, but the guy couldnt type(he left a note on our account but it had 3 vowels in a 4 sentence note) and he lied to me about bumping up my upgrade date, so the manager gave me a raincheck and bumped my upgrade eligibility to Dec 1st, and on saturday i went in and got it, i am now the proud owner of a white lumia 920 and wireless charging plate(which is in the mail, so i havent received it yet)

ever since i sold my focus i regretted it, i cant stand OS's that aren't fluid, and wp8 is so much more than wp7, and i love it.

i have a few idea/prototypes i am currently working on, im going to buy and build a red wireless charging plate into the center console of my 97 Silverado(i have a red interior) and/or i am going to get a universal car mount and build a wireless charger into it along with an NFC tag set up to open nokia drive when i place the phone in the cradle.
i also have created a cassette tape(people still have those things?) to 3.5mm adapter and modified some cheap bluetooth headphones i got off ebay into the casette, so i can wirelessly play audio through my stereo(i know, not the best sound quality in the least, but i plan to upgrade my head unit and speakers later)

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the forums and congrats on the 920! I got the Cyan one and have wondered if I should have switched to the Red or Yellow. It's well past the 14 days, so I'm stuck with a color I enjoy anyways, just wanted to go crazy!

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Show us all up on your first post, why don't ya????

Welcome to the forum, happy for the 920 purchase, and give us an update on the Great Silverado Upgrade!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss