What phone to buy

imem

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
I am upgrading to a wp 8 phone and can't decide what to buy.
Was thinking HTC 8s but to low memory for apps
Next HTC 8x battery time (what I heard)
Nokia 820 low memory for apps screen not that good
Nokia 920 low battery time

Samsung well don't like Samsung

Any tip on what to go for I use my phone very much many SMS and loads of surfing the web and tapatalk mailing and so

Plz help me decide

Skickat fr?n min HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e via Tapatalk 2

Connie Litrenta

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
I am upgrading to a wp 8 phone and can't decide what to buy.
Was thinking HTC 8s but to low memory for apps
Next HTC 8x battery time (what I heard)
Nokia 820 low memory for apps screen not that good
Nokia 920 low battery time

Samsung well don't like Samsung

Any tip on what to go for I use my phone very much many SMS and loads of surfing the web and tapatalk mailing and so

Plz help me decide

It's all pretty subjective you know. I don't happen to think the Lumia 920 is that bad for battery time. It is certainly on par with any other smart phone these days. If you use your phone a lot (sounds like you do), you will probably need to throw it on the charger during the day. So what, pretty much like all the others in my opinion. This is an excellent phone and I think you would like it plenty. Bottom line though? You have time to try out any phone you get. Go with the one you think is right and try it out for a couple of weeks. If it doesn't work for you, bring it back. Why stress over it?

imem

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Sv: What phone to buy

It's all pretty subjective you know. I don't happen to think the Lumia 920 is that bad for battery time. It is certainly on par with any other smart phone these days. If you use your phone a lot (sounds like you do), you will probably need to throw it on the charger during the day. So what, pretty much like all the others in my opinion. This is an excellent phone and I think you would like it plenty. Bottom line though? You have time to try out any phone you get. Go with the one you think is right and try it out for a couple of weeks. If it doesn't work for you, bring it back. Why stress over it?

Aye well it can't be worse then I have now (and I can't have any thing running if I forget FB on it drains it in 1-2 hours )
well I like the 920 feel quick and good to hold in the hand but not finding any in blue
How is the camera is the photos any good.

imem

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site

Grrrr
Was at my local store no phone to buy.
I order one one the net preliminary in at 08/01 2013 well I order it so hope to get one 2week next year

Grrrr was one in to buy the last 10min before I came
:)

imem

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site

BTW a yellow one
Any tip you can give turning from Android

Members online

Forum statistics