Greetings

RZaakir

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone,

Just introducing myself. My name is Rashid, I am 35 and live in Atlanta Ga. Been a WP user since early 2011 when I bought an HTC Arrive. I have a Lumia 920 now and love it to death. I work as a software developer and am currently working on apps that fully take advantage of the Windows Phone experience.

It is a pleasure to be on board. I look forward to interacting with other enthusiasts!

Last edited:

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Welcome Rashid...I am XENOPHOS and I am from India...i have a Droid RAZR and I hate it to death. And I am going to buy the HTC 8S as soon as it arrives in Domino Black in my country...
Welcome again!

Sent from my RaZr on MIUI.

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Nice to meet a fellow developer! Good to have you on board! Welcome from that rainy old turdhole that is Leeds (I kid, I kid, but welcome anyway!) - I'm just trying to learn WP development though.

RZaakir

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone, I made this post and never responded. Thank you all (belatedly) for the warm welcome! I hope to be more active now!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to WPCentral! I can't wait to see what you come up with in developing. If you have any concerns, post here in the forums and we will be glad to assist you. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster