mclarryjr

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I'm a long time Android user who plans on getting a Surface Pro next week when they come out so I figured this is the best place to get some tips and tricks from a great community.

Jalik

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Welcome! :) Do you plan to also use Office2013 and/or SkyDrive to sync your Surface Pro with your Android and vice versa? If yes I'd love to hear how an Android plays along with W8. But even if you don't, feel welcome :)

mclarryjr

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
Just moved my work files from Google Drive to Skydrive so that's how I'll sync my files (just can't edit my Google phone or tablet). So far using Windows 8 PC all my contacts and Gmail have syned without any issues so I'm assuming on the Surface Pro It'll be the same. Haven't run into any issues yet just wish I could sync my Google Maps and all my saved location within the application other then that they play along great.

Last edited:

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Welcome aboard. I have the Surface RT and love it. The Pro should be even better. Hope you enjoy it and let us know how it's working for you. There should be some helpful threads with tips and information sharing the Surface Pro forum once people get their hands on them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mducros