ImNickBarnes

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Hey,

Thought I would pop in and quickly say hello!

I purchased my first Windows Phone (ATIV S) this afternoon - a welcomed change at that, thus far, which is what drew me to the forum.

I'm coming from using Android, and prior to that I used iOS, so I've been through the motions with some of the biggest phone OS' and I really do like the look and feel of the new Windows Phone 8 software, same with Windows 8 itself, in which I own a Windows 8 tablet (funnily enough, it's the same family as my phone - Samsung's ATIV suite!).

But yes, just a quick hello, and will hopefully become a familiar face,

- Nick

bawboh86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Hi! Welcome! As someone else that comes from a line of Android phones, you won't be disappointed. I, too, think that WP8 is the bee's knees. :D

ImNickBarnes

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi! Welcome! As someone else that comes from a line of Android phones, you won't be disappointed. I, too, think that WP8 is the bee's knees. :D

Thank you!

As I say, I only purchased the phone this afternoon so not had a lot of time to play with things, but thus far I really like what I see.

The design is totally different to iOS and Android, seems very easy to use and has some great features - such as the Office integration, XBox Music and so on and so forth.

Admittedly, there are a few things that could be changed and added to make the OS even better, but I'm very pleased so far - it was a risk getting the phone as I've never really used WP before, so I'm glad I like it or I'd have been up with metaphorical creek.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the community it always good to see that people are enjoying the experience of WP8 and your in the best place for tips and help :smile:

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Welcome aboard ⚓ great to have you in our community, hope you're enjoying your new ATIV.
You will find many wp8 enthusiasts to help should you need it just post.:) wink

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3