Greetings from Georgia

Simplycoconut

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Hello fellow WPCENTRAL users,
I have been following wpcentral for a while now and I absolutely love this site but this is my first shot at the forums since normally I'm not a very forum type guy. I've had the HTC Trophy for a while now and my upgrade is due sometime this summer and I'm hoping for a flagship Nokia phone to hit Verizon, hopefully that updated Nokia 920 or the EOS 41mp Lumia based phone maybe. I hope to make new friends as well as enemies on Xbox Live, I'm looking at you Skulls of the Shogun players >:). My gamertag is same as my name, Simplycoconut.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to WP Central. Hopefully there might be some news about the phones later this month at MWC. I'm sure you'll find some gamers ready to go around here.

kerryprsp

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Hello fellow WPCENTRAL users,
I have been following wpcentral for a while now and I absolutely love this site but this is my first shot at the forums since normally I'm not a very forum type guy. I've had the HTC Trophy for a while now and my upgrade is due sometime this summer and I'm hoping for a flagship Nokia phone to hit Verizon, hopefully that updated Nokia 920 or the EOS 41mp Lumia based phone maybe. I hope to make new friends as well as enemies on Xbox Live, I'm looking at you Skulls of the Shogun players >:). My gamertag is same as my name, Simplycoconut.

Welcome to the forums. I'm relatively new myself but I hope you will enjoy the forums. I'm not much of a forum guy either but I like this forum. I'll add you on Xbox LIVE, my gamer tag is the same as my WPCentral username.

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Welcome aboard ⚓ great to have you here, whatever you're choice is in the future good luck. I also had the trophy and upgraded to the 822 and love it because of the size is closely to the trophy, I didn't have the need for a larger screen.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss