Hello from me

Wael Hasno

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone, my name's Wael and even though I've been registered here since October 26th, I laid low, while actively reading the articles and stuff.

That was until today though and I'm very happy to make a proper introduction as I just picked my first Windows Phone, the awesome Lumia 620! I've been using a Samung Omnia for 4 years (yes, the first Omnia) with Windows Mobile 6.1 and I've been refusing to buy anything else than a Windows Phone. The reason I took so long was due to my financial status but Nokia took care of that problem by giving me and many others the opportunity to get a great phone at an affordable price.

I've already bought the WPCentral app and I'm now at full speed with all you fine people. Looking forward to being an active member of the community and interacting with you guys.

Thanks and take care!

Wael Hasno

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Thanks everyone!
Quick question, is it possible to have my username changed around here? I should have used my nickname which is usually Wael90 but if it's not possible, I don't mind. Again, thanks for your replies. :)

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Welcome aboard ⚓ great to hear you got a new 620 hope you're liking it lot. Yes you can make a new name but all your post counts and so on will be gone. You are just starting over and deleting your old account.

Wael Hasno

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Welcome aboard ⚓ great to hear you got a new 620 hope you're liking it lot. Yes you can make a new name but all your post counts and so on will be gone. You are just starting over and deleting your old account.
Thanks for the reply. I was hoping I'd be able to keep the account and only have the username changed but it's ok, I guess. And yes, I love my 620!

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. I was hoping I'd be able to keep the account and only have the username changed but it's ok, I guess. And yes, I love my 620!

Just keep in mind that it is against the forum rules to have multiple user names. If you decide to close this account and start another send me a PM so I can remove this one. Let me know what your new user name is. I wouldn't want you to get in trouble.

Wael Hasno

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Just keep in mind that it is against the forum rules to have multiple user names. If you decide to close this account and start another send me a PM so I can remove this one. Let me know what your new user name is. I wouldn't want you to get in trouble.
Roger that and thanks for the heads up. I'll just keep my current one, I like the registration date.:winktongue:

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Thanks everyone!
Quick question, is it possible to have my username changed around here? I should have used my nickname which is usually Wael90 but if it's not possible, I don't mind. Again, thanks for your replies. :)

Shoot me a note: james AT mobilenations dot com and I'll take care of that for you.

Wael Hasno

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Shoot me a note: james AT mobilenations dot com and I'll take care of that for you.
Thanks for allowing me to contact you for this matter. I understand this is not something that happens all the time here and some (including me) would consider it a huge favor.
However, I've set my mind on the issue and I feel comfortable with keeping my current username at the moment.

Here's a quote from the email I sent you for everyone to read;

I?ve come to think about it and WPCentral is the first community in which I used my real names in (not much of a difference from Wael90 but still). I kind of like it because it?s a serious place and since I?ve got my Windows Phone, I feel right at home when accessing the forums and all. I think I?ll keep my current name for now since many people seem to prefer the same thing as well.

Again, thanks everyone and thank you, James.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99