My introduction

unglued94ta

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
Hello. My name is Matt. I live in Kansas. I've been android faithful since June 2010 when at&t finally got their first true android phone. So after plenty of androids I wanted to try WP and decided that by now, most of the bugs should be worked out. Well after 2 full weeks with my Lumia 920, I'm not very impressed with it yet. I mean there are a few things I like, ie camera, screen, live tiles. Their are many things that have been common place with android for more than 3 years now. Like why is it such a pita to turn WiFi on and off? Well anyway, I'm not going to turn this into a complain session. I just wanted to give my first impressions of it. Glad to be here and I'm looking forward to learning and growing with WP8 and WPCentral.

Ps...apple can go ***k themselves, incase anyone was wondering my stance on them.

clbarker10

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Welcome. Try the app 'quick settings'. It's 1 touch acess to Bluetooth, wifi and more. Just set it as a live tile and there you have it, problem solved.

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Welcome aboard ⚓ unglued94ta and shellharri to WP central forums great to have new members join us here! Please feel free to ask for help if needed and be sure check out the areas of your device.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234