Mhairi McKenzie

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone,

Upgraded from a blackberry two months ago to my Nokia lumia 920 and wish I had so much sooner.

Absolutely love the handset and OS so thought now is a good time to get signed up here.

I look forward to reading more on here!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey there Mhairi, welcome to WPCentral! Hope to see you in and around the forums, it's a great place to get new tips and tricks!

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Hey there and welcome! A little tip: The more active you are on here, the more you will get out of it.

BTW, who is this Laura person? I know a lak611 but Laura? Never heard of her. ;)

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Welcome aboard ⚓ Mhairi to WP central forums, great to hear your enjoying the 920 and joined up with us here. Need help just ask!

Kellzea

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
Welcome. :) Read tips posts and threads as wp8 is full of stuff you simply wont find out any other way.

Eg, take a screenshot by hitting the windows key and the power button at the same time.

Smartglass is the place to go for your halo addiction

You can "text" people on Facebook from the normal text hub, it will integrate with text messages and can seamlessly jump from Facebook chat, to texts, to msn etc. Just hit the "switch" button bottom right of any text message thread.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99