I Been Lost!

Condairy Windham

May 24, 2013
Visit site
Hey Guys.. well I have been lost and tricked by Apple but I have found my senses and I will be coming back to windows lol. Well since Nokia and windows hv releases a great phone (Lumia 928). This is what I have been waiting for anyways. I knew the guys would finally get this right and I cant wait to get this phone!!

Oh yeh.. Hi and glad to be here :)

Condairy Windham

May 24, 2013
Visit site
Well if I am able to control my patience I will be getting a black one. Now that I have seen Newegg selling it for only 29.99 I might have to grab a white one lol. I mean I am getting a case anyways but my preference is black. But you can never lose sight of a deal right?

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Well if I am able to control my patience I will be getting a black one. Now that I have seen Newegg selling it for only 29.99 I might have to grab a white one lol. I mean I am getting a case anyways but my preference is black. But you can never lose sight of a deal right?

I agree. I always like a great deal.

Black case on white device wouldn't be bad.

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Welcome aboard ⚓ to WP central great to have you with us and hope you enjoy your new phone when you get it. I think the 928 is a great phone and you should see deals coming.

clbarker10

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Welcome. If you don't mind me asking, how were you tricked by Apple?
Hey Guys.. well I have been lost and tricked by Apple but I have found my senses and I will be coming back to windows lol. Well since Nokia and windows hv releases a great phone (Lumia 928). This is what I have been waiting for anyways. I knew the guys would finally get this right and I cant wait to get this phone!!

Oh yeh.. Hi and glad to be here :)

Condairy Windham

May 24, 2013
Visit site
Well I guess I got caught up with the hype. Now remind you I was a blackberry guy until a couple yrs ago. I switched over to iPhone. But Windows and Nokia are actually putting out a great product. Just ready to get it in my hands ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05