New WP8 guy from Nj

james05gt

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Hey folks! just wanted to drop by and say Hi! I've been an android user for a while stock and rooted but decided to try something different. My first wp8 device is a Nokia Lumia 810, took a while getting used to it but got the hang it of it now. So far I'm liking it! I love having gps lol! my past devices LG and Samsung were plagued with gps issues, took forever to get a lock, low snr's, had to use an app to clear/download agps data, fix the gpsconf file, and a reboot sometimes would get an instant lock then the lock get lost but sats are in view etc..My 810 gets instant lock while inside the house or my work place, its awesome!

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Welcome aboard neighbor. I'm from Jersey too. Anyway, you'll find that the more you use this phone, the more you like it. It has plenty of apps to keep you occupied and plenty that simply does a real good job getting the job done or getting at the information you need. It is a new ecosystem you'll embrace with time and find that it all makes sense. If you need info on apps, social stuff or how to get the best from your 810, just ask. Someone will drop in to lend a hand. Again, welcome to the family.

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Welcome aboard NJ from your neighbor in Pa, it's great your giving the Windows phone a try and hope you find it to be a asset to your daily routine.
Check out the forum Windows phone 8 (guilds & how to's) tips and tricks it's a great place to get started.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss