Greetings from the Chief!

Chief_Adu

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi there!

I'm Ernest, also knows as Chief_Adu.

I'm 16 and live in the Netherlands.
I currently have two jobs: I work at a supermarket and I'm the Head Support Manager for any.TV

Last year, my dad introduced me into Windows Phone by giving me his HTC Thropy 7. It was a revolution!
The live tiles were the biggest plus for me and the build in Facebook and Twitter integration.

Later on I owned a Huawei Ascend W1 (because my dad had one) and I have a HTC 8X now.

I've been on WPCentral for a long time due to my dad told me that they had some good Windows Phone news here and today I finally decided to join the forums.

I hope to have a great time with all of you and lets have some (educative) discussions :)

All the best!

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Well, welcome! It's nice to have someone who's accomplished so much in so little a time. It reminds me of the days when I wasn't lazy ;)

Anyway, we welcome civilized, educated people like you here, so...we hope you have a nice stay. Just don't stay 24/7 around here, though. BIGPADDY will get to you.

Chief_Adu

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Well, welcome! It's nice to have someone who's accomplished so much in so little a time. It reminds me of the days when I wasn't lazy ;)

Anyway, we welcome civilized, educated people like you here, so...we hope you have a nice stay. Just don't stay 24/7 around here, though. BIGPADDY will get to you.

Hahaha, I like this reply x)

Thanks for welcoming me, WanderingTraveler and rdubmu! :)

Chief_Adu

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Well, thanks for the compliment!
(Though, seriously, avoid the 10K post challenge if you want any semblance of a civilized conversation.)

I'll try my best! I guess it will take years to reach that amount of posts. Or I have to spam...

By the way, I have two "noob" questions:

What kind of tasks do ambassadors have? And how do you get a signature like Laura-Knotek (with the phones)?

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
very

I just woke up and saw this thread first thing in the morning look good so I like and thank then had a mind block for the past 10 minutes while staring at the post not thinking what to put!

Welcome to the WPC forum may you have great times, good times and happy times!!!

For a good conversation go to the 10K post challenge where there is educated members somewhere there. :p

Yep so welcome!!!

Chief_Adu

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Okay, okay, everyone likes to be mysterious here x)

Thank you all for the warm welcome and for all the info I needed, it's time to rock!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey Chief great to see you at WPCentral! Hope to see you around the boards starting educational topics ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Well, thanks for the compliment!
(Though, seriously, avoid the 10K post challenge if you want any semblance of a civilized conversation.)

We are quite civilized at the 20K post challenge I'll have you know. Just that our conversation wanders a lot... sort of like the Ban the post above you thread. Just a we don't use Banned all the time. :p

Then of course there's BP... but then that is a different story...

Chief_Adu

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
We are quite civilized at the 20K post challenge I'll have you know. Just that our conversation wanders a lot... sort of like the Ban the post above you thread. Just a we don't use Banned all the time. :p

Then of course there's BP... but then that is a different story...

I noticed that :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077